Friday, January 11, 2008

Primary colors

Seen over at DivaMom's blog.. (warning for those at work: music on the page)

I never turn down a time-wasting political internet quiz. In previous ones, I kept getting matched with Mike Gravel. (who I knew almost nothing about.) So I was glad to see a different result on this one!

You'll notice she and I are pretty much exactly opposite! Funny how that happens. We grew up together in DC. After college, she went off to be a performer, married another performer, and then they moved to Las Vegas. I married the boy-next-door (whose mother worked for a Republican Congressman) and moved to the midwest.

So, how did I end up the Lefty? And she turned into the Conservative?

84% Barack Obama
83% Bill Richardson
82% John Edwards
81% Hillary Clinton
77% Chris Dodd
72% Dennis Kucinich
72% Joe Biden
72% Mike Gravel
44% Rudy Giuliani
41% John McCain
34% Mitt Romney
32% Mike Huckabee
28% Tom Tancredo
22% Ron Paul
21% Fred Thompson

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's another good one ....

www.electoralcompass.com

There are more questions and you can see exactly how you compare on each issue to each candidate.

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

Funny how in 'real life' conservatives and liberals can be the best of friends... but up on Capitol Hill they can't agree on which way is up!

How did you end up liberal and me conservative?

We've become our parents!

LisaS said...

I like http://www.selectsmart.com/president/2008.html

and while my list looked a lot like yours, K .... when I look at their policy statements it's hard to like them. Let's go Ron Paul!!!

(I'll vote Repub in the primary ... and probably Democrat in general ... because I just can't see electing any of the GOP front-runners. I see Hillary and Obama both as viable, good candidates.)

Unknown said...

Oh this looks fun. I may have to try it myself!