Friday, January 18, 2008

Dear local media:

I realize that there is a big football game in Wisconsin this weekend. Really, I do. And the sports page should be ALL about that. I get it.

But it seems that over the course of the last few days, *all* the news is about the Packers. I turned on the TV this morning to get today's weather. But alas, all I could get was the forecast for the Packer game tomorrow night.

Then the Governor came on the news. There's been lots of news about the state budget lately, so I stayed to listen. Did he make a comment about the budget? No. But he *did* tell us what he'd be wearing for the Packer game on Sunday.

(Hopefully something warm. The forecast this weekend is for - 20 wind chills.)

1 comment:

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

GO, PACK, GO!

Dan is so homesick for all the Packer media. You two should have switched places for the week. You could have met Bubba last night - he called me personally to invite me to Hillary's rally!