Saturday, June 2, 2007

Locks of Love

She did it. Despite all my my vain attempts to convince her otherwise... : )

pics are here:

http://web.mac.com/dnelson1822/iWeb/Photos/hair2007.html


I fixed the password (thanks E!)

username is "my first name" (no caps)

password is "my last name" (no caps)

Email at kpnelson @ mac . com if you can't get in!

And I have to admit - she is pretty darn cute with short hair! I'm really glad she didn't listen to me. I love the new cut. And words can't describe how proud of her I am.

--Kristen

3 comments:

Diva Mom Vicki said...

Way to go, D! And you look ADORABLE with short hair!

Leanne R said...

Oh, wow...way to go, D! And in an amazing coincidence...I was doing the same up here in Canada. I'll post the pics at MLM, your mom can show you. I took a little more off the top than you did, but this may be the last time I can donate (they don't want grey hair & I'm almost there)...you've got many good hair-growing years ahead of you! You've done a wonderful thing, and I'm proud of you :-)

Anonymous said...

Good for you, D. I love your new hair cut and you did such a wonderful thing to help other people!

Elizabeth